Looks like I'm ~330 days later but here's a comment for ya =D
For anyone interested, the demo seems to 'work best in Chrome' so just grab a portable version of Chromium and away you go :)
A downloadable game for Windows
NOTE: This game is for players at or over the age of 18 only!
Or, check out a large platformer/story-based hybrid game we're working on at:
And here's a really huge Visual Novel/Adventure hybrid we're working on!
- To advance text, click on the text boxes or press the Spacebar.
- To blow the spinning objects up, click on those, and then the correct spell to pick will be revealed in the upper right; before she finishes casting her spell, you'll need to click on the appropriate hand to win the round.
So let's get to the game's premise;
You're a college student, going to his first day at what seems to be… magician school?! Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, except for one thing… you have no idea what the hell you're even doing here, let alone you've forgotten how to use magic.
Well, no problem, you can just remember it over time, right? …except that your teacher, believe or not, is challenging you to a magical battle right here, right now.
Obviously, anyone sane would reject this. However… she says that if you win, you'll get something special. Now, thinking to yourself, what the heck could be so special that you'd risk getting humiliated in a magical battle–
Oh. She wants to make it a strip battle, and if you win… you get to have your way with her?! Yeah, this has turned into one of the craziest first days at school, by a long shot.
And now, some of the game's features;
- Over 600 lines of dialogue from The Teacher, all voiced by Diana Lockhart
- Three CG sexual scenes, with variants (hey, it's a small game!)
- Fun, simple gameplay, nothing too complex or crazy.
- Priced really cheap; only $5!
- Original soundtrack composed just for the game
AGAIN: This game is for players at or over the age of 18 only!
Feel free to ask anything in the comments, or to send us an email with any questions as well! If you did enjoy the game, please leave a comment about it below, too! :)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.